Once again, we are sad to have to close our doors.
We will receive an update from the government in February as to when we might be able to re-open.
We will be notifying everyone who has a January booking over the coming few days. For now, if you have a February booking with us, we await the government update to know whether we can hold your reservation. We will be in touch if we cannot.
We hope you will continue to safely support as many local Notting Hill businesses as you can during these difficult coming weeks and keep this amazing community together and strong.
We will update you with further new of our re-opening as soon as we are able.